Window on the World

Give Me Desire - Zoey Derrick

Give Me Desire (Reason Series) is the continuation of a modern day fairytale which Zoey Derrick began in Give Me Reason (The Reason Series).  I appreciated that Mikah doesn't just rescue Vivienne - he gives her a way to help herself.  Also, he doesn't put her under any obligation to love him (although I think she does ;-)

This book is a little more steamy than its predecessors.  There are some topless descriptions and the beginnings of sexual situations.  I think it would be suitable for older teenagers and above.

I am very excited to see what the future holds for Vivienne and Mikah, as well as seeing how Zoey Derrick fleshes out Riley's descent into Hell.  Can he be redeemed?  We'll have to wait for the next book in the series to find out.

I give Give Me Desire 4 1/2 stars.  It's a luxurious, face-fanning

Source: http://Give Me Desire (Reason Series) is the continuation of a modern day fairytale which Zoey Derrick began in Give Me Reason (The Reason Series). I appreciated that Mikah doesn't just rescue Vivienne - he gives her a way to help herself. Also, he does