Window on the World

Hollywood Stories: Short, Entertaining Anecdotes about the Stars and Legends of the Movies! - Stephen Schochet I thoroughly enjoyed the captivating stories in Hollywood Stories. Each anecdote starts with the story itself, then adds in two or three "extras" which relate to the story. Some of these stories were familiar to me, but many were surprising. These stories are sometimes inspirational, sometimes humorous and always entertaining. This is a fast read - it is easy to read through three or four stories in just a few minutes and each story is unto itself. Don't be surprised if you get so engrossed in this book that your kids start pounding on the bathroom door to be let in!!

I received a complimentary copy of this book for the purposes of review. All opinions are my own.